Best Bumble Prompts Responses for Guys (To Copy/Paste or Steal)
Hello, my single friends. In case you haven’t heard, Bumble just released new prompts to their profile offerings to help users connect with each other better. If you’d like to learn more about this and see some real-life examples of people who are doing a good job with their responses, click here.
If you’re looking to stand out from the competition and are ready to create your own prompt responses, I’ve got some fun ideas for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Ideas To Help You Craft Your Bumble Prompt Responses
When crafting creative ideas for your Bumble prompt responses, try using games like Cards Against Humanity to brainstorm funny ideas that set you apart from other guys. You can also use other games to spark your creativity like Who’s Most Likely To… and Bad People.
You can even steal funny one-liners from TV shows. Back when I was single, I used to borrow lines from sitcoms like Modern Family to spice up my profile. The likelihood of someone reading my bio and knowing that I’d borrowed ideas from somewhere else was low. And if I’d been caught, it would have been by a person who was super compatible with me anyway. The person reading it would have also had to have watched the show and remembered the line.
The Bumble Prompts (with Responses You Can Steal)
Many of the ideas below were inspired by the card game “Who’s Most Likely To…”. You don’t have to use them word-for-word but often, just reading through a few funny cards will spark an entertaining and imaginative response. Creativity and humor always set a man apart from his fellow competitors.
A Word Of Caution – Avoid Using Random Responses That Have Nothing To Do With You
I’d recommend not just using random responses because they’re funny or ironic or weird. It’s more about taking the funny ideas you find and tweaking them to fit you. For instance, if you see something that you like below, but it doesn’t describe something relevant to you, think about how you can tweak it so that it’s still funny, witty, or amusing, but also revealing and authentic.
For example, no girl wants to read that for work you are a couch potato, or that you would like to reenact Noah’s Ark for absolutely no logical reason. Random responses don’t tell her anything about you, and so you don’t end up attracting compatible women, and you get swiped left on a lot more.
Sarcasm Reveals Nothing – It’s A Defense Mechanism
My first profile during my 100- date experiment was so sarcastic that it revealed nothing about me. I got called out on it too, and because I was doing a research experiment, I was receptive to the criticism and optimized it.
But when I had the sarcastic and defensive profile up, all I attracted was sarcastic and defensive men who were mean. Do yourself a favor, get creative with your responses and bios. Use funny examples to spark your imagination and craft a response that’s unique to you but that also employs the entertaining framework you learned about here, or on a sitcom, or from a standup comedian’s sketch.
With all this said, let’s get on to some of the best prompt response examples for guys. Below you’ll see a screenshot cut-out with an example prompt response that you can use. Underneath the screenshot you’ll see additional bullet-point examples that I’ve created for you to copy/paste OR you may revise them to show/describe a bit more about yourself.
Bumble Prompt Responses Examples for Guys
- I own a puppet and am a ventriloquist; I hate the color orange; and I wash all my dishes by hand. Source
- A little too into jello
- That little pain in the ass
- A biter
- Eater of soap
- Beanie baby enthusiast
- Telling the girl on the phone in the Uberpool to simmer down. You’re welcome everyone else.
- As long as we can build a fort
- Movie theatre
- Julia Child
- Kirstie Ally
- Joey from Dawson’s Creek
- It depends if I have to wait in line
- What’d it get on Rotten Tomatoes?
- American Flag pants, an eagle, and a chopper
- The U.S. military and… well that’s it
- A canoe, a lighter, and Wilson
- Air-Force One to get me outta there, a shower, and a puppy
- The Magical Unicorn Foundation
- Mother’s Against Uberpool Passengers Who Talk On The Phone All The Way To The Airport
- Humans Against Humans Who Refer To Themselves in the Third Person on LinkedIn
- I give zero fucks
- Listening to Tony Robbins
- Drinking my second cup of coffee
- Giving myself pep talks in the bathroom
- Equal parts peanut butter and jelly
- Have a 3-hour conversation about the universe
- Take a more active interest in avoiding people who want to be Instafamous
- Terrible comebacks
- Always losing at Connect Four
- Heavy breathing
- Forgetting the names of B-list celebrities
- Hugging too much
- Awkward silences
- Falling in public
Genuine Prompt Responses
- Sense of humor
- Emotionally open
- Takes pride in themselves
Funny Bumble Prompt Responses for Favorite Quality In A Person…
- Gives zero fucks
- Is not a Democrat
- Laughs at my jokes
- Is not a Republican
- Has never been in prison
- Did not peak in high school
- Does not talk about their exes
- Does not have sketchy friends
- Whenever they say “you’re right”
- Always wants to play me at Chess
- Comfortable peeing in public places
- Does not apologize for farting in small spaces
- Little spoon is your favorite position
- Yes, you agree that duct tape fixes everything
- You were chubby growing up too
- If I invite you to go to a foreign country to “find yourself,” you say ‘yes’
- I Believe I Can Fly
- And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii Will Always Lovaaaaaayoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
- The guy who invented beer pong
- Ranch dressing
- The microphone on my remote
- Laundry machines
- White Claws
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The kind when you wake up pantsless and outside. #NakedandAfraid
- Stacy’s mom
- Her son
- A pain in the ass
- Too old for stuffed animals
- Mesmerized by dishwashers
- Lady and the Tramp
- Thin Mints
- All the Pringles
- Wagyu Beef. I’d even be low-key down to come back in my next life as a Wagyu cow. I mean, they get sake and massages every day… sounds nice.
- Donut crawl
- Boba tea crawl
- Ice cream crawl
- Summer Santa-Con
- Hot dog eating contest
- Dog surfing championships
- Burrito. Sleep. Big Spoon. Repeat.
- My parole officer
- My dealer
- The Lord
- Paper cuts
- Green bananas
- Binder stickers
- Bruised bananas
- The Nicotine Shits
- Natural deodorant
- Luke-warm “ice-water”
- The ends of the bread loaf
- Long lines for porta-potties
- Strangers who pee on the seat
- People who text when they walk
- Girls who talk on the phone in Uberpools
- Zero parking when you didn’t even want to go anyways
- Old people who start their sentences with “I’m not racist but…”
- Millennials who run into me when I’m texting while walking 😉
- People who refuse to turn on the heat or A/C when they really should
- My mother
- Jersey Shore
- Big spoon, little spoon, and a California King mattress
- A comparable number of crazy relatives, the same taste in music from the 7th-grade, and a lousy memory.
- Folding fitted sheets
- Pissing of my mother
- Pretending like I give a fuck
- Listening to Podcasts while working
- Organizing paperclips instead of working
- To solve all the crimes
- Invincibility to hangovers
- Magical ability to transform cheap vodka into classy vodka without paying five times more
- The 80’s
- A black hole
- Batman’s house
- The center of the universe
Travel Destination (Use As A Qualifier)
- Hong Kong
- The Maldives
- Biggest Loser to come back on the air, a submarine, and a golden fanny pack
- Mad swagger, a pony, and the ability to read women’s minds
- All of the people who sing but shouldn’t to stop it, an end to calories, and some kind of monument named after me…
- Lost my virginity on a cruise ship that capsized and was recovered by pirates. Was taken to their island, tied to a post, and made to sing campfire songs for three days straight.
- Colorful water bottles
- Convenient ways to recycle outdated technology products
- Eliminate calories
- Turn Mondays into weekly holidays
- Send robo-callers and spammers to prison for life
Bumble Advanced Tricks & Algorithm Hacks
As I was collecting the research for this article, I noticed something interesting. As I swiped left on everyone (didn’t want to lead them on), I saw that I got rematched with one guy’s profile who I had already reviewed that same day.
And I remember it well because he had this great response to one of the prompts and I’d taken a screenshot of it for this article. What was fascinating, though, was that I’d swiped left only hours before and had then gotten rematched with him again that same day.
When I looked a second time at his profile, I realized that it had been updated and had even funnier responses to the prompts upon a second look. Aha! This may be a critical insight into Bumble’s proprietary algorithm.
Update Your Profile Regularly To Get Higher Quality Matches
Based on this experience, I have a hunch that when you update your profile, whether it’s your photos, responses to prompts, or edits to your bio, it triggers you to get a second chance with all of the women who swiped left previously.
And it makes sense too because women may be more inclined to swipe right on you when you add different photos and different text. A woman who previously swiped left might also be more likely to respond to a specific prompt that is more relevant to her interests. That said, it’s a good idea to update your profile regularly. A good rule of thumb is to change up your prompt once a week or every other week to keep your matches fresh.
If you update your photos occasionally as well, then you have an even better chance at scoring new matches with high-quality women. Let’s say, for instance, that you get new, high-quality photos and you look way hotter than before. Wouldn’t it only be fair for the ladies to have another shot at seeing you, mainly because they might be more inclined to swipe right upon a second look? Chances are they wouldn’t even remember that they’d seen you before.
It’s In Bumble’s Best Interest To Keep Users Engaged
It makes sense to me, and it makes sense for Bumble because they want users to have success. If their users fail to make connections, get matches, and go on dates, then the perceived quality of their app goes down, and people eventually stop using it.
Why The Quality Of Your Bumble Matches Might Have Gone Down
You might even notice that when you first joined Bumble, you had a lot more matches and that those matches were much higher quality. Well if my hunch is right, that’s because you exhausted your list of potential matches and after about two weeks, probably hit the bottom of the barrel.
Sure you might get the occasional new user who just joined and is super high quality, but more often than not, you’ll probably keep getting slop. Sorry to be frank but I think it’s true.
Let’s See If It’s True
So I added this to the bottom of the article because if everybody starts figuring it out, the algorithm might update and make this little discovery less exciting. But if you’re still reading, I’d love to know if this strategy works for you. Send me an email and let me know at [email protected]
Where To Get The Best Bumble Hacks
The very best Bumble hacks are in my Signature program, which is a 3-month, one-on-one Skype training with me for clients who want to attract the very highest quality women. I can’t give away all my secrets here, or else everyone would use them, and they wouldn’t be as useful for helping you stand out from the competition.
That said if you’re serious about finding the perfect partner for you, and you’re smart and hard-working. Let’s talk. My new client session allows potential clients to speak with me directly before committing to address any questions they might have. Take a look at my webinar here, which explains more about what I do and how I can help. I only work with A-players, so if that’s you, I’d love to talk more.