EmLovz Approved Expert
After becoming a Certified Professional Matchmaker by the nationally recognized Matchmaking Institute, Julia opened the doors of Something More in 2009 to make her talents for connecting people who are looking for a lifetime of love and happiness official. Julia and Something More have been featured prominently in the Austin American Statesman, Austin Monthly, Austin Business Journal, Austin Woman, The Society Diaries, Austin MD. amd the Westlake Picayne among others.
Her blogs and articles have been published in the Huffington Post, SheKnows.com, DigitalRomance.com, and TheGoodMen Project.com, Her TV appearances include the ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affliates, and many other media outlets. Additionally, Julia hosted a talk radio show about dating and relationships that spread her advice to singles looking for love over the airwaves. Julia has lived in Austin since 2003, is happily married and the mother of 3 beautiful children.
Here's how it works:
- A phone call to plan and get acquainted.
- You choose your package
- 30-60 mins at a location with a variety of backgrounds.
- Strategically planned clothes that we can swap around to give the illusion of multiple days and outfits.
- Maybe some props to further show who you are: Sometimes people bring athletic equipment, tools, musical instruments, books—anything that shows what you like, what you do, or your personality.
- 10+ edited and retouched photos, with a range of posed, candid, and headshot-style images you can use professionally, too!