Dr. Tom McDonagh
EmLovz Approved Expert
Dr. Tom moved to California in 2011 as a postdoctoral fellow with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa. Prior to moving west he was an undergrad at Manhattan College in Bronx, NY, attended graduate school at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and completed his pre-doctoral internship at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
In 2017 he co-authored a book, 101 Ways to Conquer Teen Anxiety, published by Ulysses Press. In his free time he enjoys taking advantage of all northern California has to offer, including skiing, swimming, and live music.
Here's how it works:
- A phone call to plan and get acquainted.
- You choose your package
- 30-60 mins at a location with a variety of backgrounds.
- Strategically planned clothes that we can swap around to give the illusion of multiple days and outfits.
- Maybe some props to further show who you are: Sometimes people bring athletic equipment, tools, musical instruments, books—anything that shows what you like, what you do, or your personality.
- 10+ edited and retouched photos, with a range of posed, candid, and headshot-style images you can use professionally, too!