EmLovz Approved Expert
Kati is passionate about immigration, female founders, and gluten free food. As an early former employee of Airbnb, she left the company in November of 2017 after 6.5 years to pursue her own venture, Piña Colada SF, to create meaningful connections between groups of six like-minded singles over great food.
Here's how it works:
- A phone call to plan and get acquainted.
- You choose your package
- 30-60 mins at a location with a variety of backgrounds.
- Strategically planned clothes that we can swap around to give the illusion of multiple days and outfits.
- Maybe some props to further show who you are: Sometimes people bring athletic equipment, tools, musical instruments, books—anything that shows what you like, what you do, or your personality.
- 10+ edited and retouched photos, with a range of posed, candid, and headshot-style images you can use professionally, too!
Connect with Kati
City and State/Province
SAN FRANCISCO, California
Years in Practice
Degrees and Certifications