EmLovz Approved Expert
Dr. Carol Morgan has a Ph.D. in Gender & Interpersonal Communication and is a Professor at Wright State University. In addition, she is a relationship & dating coach, keynote speaker, the author of several books, and a regular expert for the following: the Living Dayton TV show, eHow.com (video expert), Lifehack.org, and Inspiyr.com (member of their expert network). She also co-hosts Live Laugh Learn TV, an online TV show. Furthermore, she writes articles for various other motivational websites and magazines, including The Huffington Post. Her articles have been shared on social media over a million times.
Here's how it works:
- A phone call to plan and get acquainted.
- You choose your package
- 30-60 mins at a location with a variety of backgrounds.
- Strategically planned clothes that we can swap around to give the illusion of multiple days and outfits.
- Maybe some props to further show who you are: Sometimes people bring athletic equipment, tools, musical instruments, books—anything that shows what you like, what you do, or your personality.
- 10+ edited and retouched photos, with a range of posed, candid, and headshot-style images you can use professionally, too!
Connect with Dr. Carol
City and State/Province
Years in Practice
Degrees and Certifications
Ph.D. in Gender & Interpersonal Communication